WIRELESS SATELLITE CARDS - XBOX 360 WIRELESS INTERNET.
Wireless Satellite Cards
- An artificial body placed in orbit around the earth or moon or another planet in order to collect information or for communication
- Satellite television
- man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power; "a city and its satellite communities"
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- (card) one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- card game: a game played with playing cards
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- (card) tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
The Phenomenal Cue Card Guy
One of the staples -- and by far the earliest wake-up call -- of Sprint's presence at CTIA is a satellite media tour (SMT) to promote the products we are highlighting at the wireless
conference. What's a SMT entail? Well, I'm glad you asked.
The SMT is a series of interviews with a gadget guru who promotes our devices and products to local radio and TV stations. This year's tour consisted of interviews in 19 different markets beginning at 6:40 a.m. EST time.
Our gadget guru this year was Steve Greenberg. He's the author of Gadget Nation and won 12 Emmy Awards as a news reporter prior to devoting himself to devices and innovation full time (Learn more about Steve from this recent interview with ipwatchdog.com).
During the SMT, produced at a local TV station, Steve showed off the Palm Pre and the Kindle 2, as well as a series of other devices, to a myriad of radio and TV reporters who were excited to share his advice and knowledge with their listeners/viewers.
updated setup to date
HP Pavilion Elite HPE
AMD Phenom II 945 Quad-Core Processor
16 Gig Ram
1T WD Hardrive
Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card
RocketFish 600 w Power Supply
Blue Ray Player
Running Windows 7 w/ Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5
Related topics: dlink wireless print linux wireless site survey bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse have wireless connection but cannot connect to internet wireless internet connection for xbox 360 wireless networking printers compare wireless internet providers the best wireless n router cellular wireless modem wireless speakers for tv
- (月) 12:05:06|
- Category: None