Linksys Wireless Cable : Wireless Cable Modem Router Combo
Linksys Wireless Cable
- A multichannel broadcast service where the multiple channels are transmitted with frequency division multiplex (see FDMA: FREQUENCY DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS) in a manner similar to cable television. (Inglis & Luther, 1996)
- Business Radio Service (BRS) formerly known as Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service (MMDS), also known as Wireless Cable, is a wireless telecommunications technology, used for general-purpose broadband networking or, more commonly, as an alternative method of cable television programming
- refers to cable-like TV programming sent over-the-air to an antenna on your roof or in your attic. It is NOT satellite TV. Multipoint Multichannel Distribution Service (MMDS) is the technical term for it.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
que lo vendo
porque he cambiado a cable
y este no me sirve, esta como nuevo, es mas, esta nuevo solo unos pocos meses de uso.
Linksys Wireless Networek Adapter & Ethernet Card (power cable incld)
Linksys Wireless Networek Adapter(power cable incld)
Ethernet Card (instructions & driver disc incld)
Related topics: targus paum30u notebook wireless presenter wireless rain gauge find wireless networks software wireless for desktop linksys wcg200 wireless g cable gateway mini wireless hub wireless card for pc
- (月) 12:09:11|
- Category: None